Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Webkinz
Webkinz are fun plush toys that come with a secret code. I can't tell you what mine is because it is a secret! If you go to www.webkinz.com and have a webkinz pet, adopt it, then take the demo tour. So, if you want to get a webkinz pet, go to your nearest Hallmark store and pick the one you want. The newest pet is a duckling!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!

2 comments:
I'm glad that you enjoy the webkinz so much! You are taking good care of your pony, Bella! Love, Mommy
It sounds like you are having lots of fun! I can't wait to see your pony. I like the new colors of your blog!
Post a Comment