Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Webkinz day is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'll tell you the latest news from webkinz world! Webkinz day is coming!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really excited. If you have a webkinz be sure to vist April 26th! I have 12, it is a BIG handful to take care of! This post is in Fun times. Let's see, I am starting subtracion! And I have 1....2......3....4.....5....6, freinds who have webkinz.

2 comments:

The Gaines family said...

Hey Austin, I've enjoyed your new entries! I am glad that you like starting subtraction! It is going to be fun! Well, have fun taking care of Bella, Jewel, Henry, Benny, Clementine, Harp, Peeps Bunny, Dakotapony, Gloria,Sissy,Chloe,and Googie today! Then we're off to clean your room! : )

Love, Mommy

Lindy said...

That sounds like fun! I bet you'll be very good at subtraction. love you!

Welcome!

welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!