Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Knitting pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)





I like knitting! So I do it. First I didn't know how, but now I know how! Here are pictures of me and Lindy knitting! Whoopee! This is my build-a-bear scarf. I'm knitting it every day until I get it done! I'm going to knit a dishcloth next, then I'm going to knit a scarf for me!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin- You are doing a great job on your blog! I've enjoyed reading what you've written! It has been fun to see you learn how to do something new and then write about it. I love you! Love, Mommy

The Gaines family said...

I like when you knit!
Love Brett

Sue Schaefer said...

Hi Austin :)
I LOVE your blog! I started knitting when I was a girl to keep my hands busy.

I also love that you're learning about Jesus. Isn't He a GREAT friend?

I'd love to send you some patterns that I've created that I think you could do. If you'll ask your cousin Lindy to email me, I'll be sure to get you some :)

God Bless you, Austin!
Sue
Harvest Moon Designs

Anonymous said...

Oh Austin, wonderful job. I'm so proud of you. Good work! I'm loving reading about what you're doing...keep it up!

Love,
Aunt Terri

magnoliasntea said...

Hi Austin! Congratulations on learning to knit and blog.:)Yay!Thank you sharing your new skill with us, and what a nice cousin Lindy is to help you with both new skills. You are not alone being a young knitter,; my granddaughter, Tori knits, too, and I'm very proud of her. She makes headbands and is working (slowly) on her first dishcloth. Here's the link to a picture of her knitting headbands before breakfast.:)
http://foothillsofthegreatsmokymountains.blogspot.com/2007/04/young-knitter.html

Anonymous said...

Austin,

What a wonderful blog kiddo. I have oly been knitting for a little over a year and I love it. So relaxing and rewarding to make things for others and watch the item devolp as I am making it.
Big HUGZ kiddo,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very nice. I hope you keep it up. Keep up the good work with your crafts.
Jesus loves you!

Krissy said...

Oh Austin! you look so cute in those knitting pictures! I bet you learned very fast, because you seem like a very talented girl! I can't even knitt!! Great job! =)

Krissy

hakucho said...

Sure looks like you are having lots of fun knitting :) Keep up the great work and you'll have a skill that will continue to enjoy your whole life! I know I have :)

happy knitting :)

Welcome!

welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!