Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

North Carolina trip pictures

This summer I went to North Carolina! Here are some pictures.
I am drawing with Lindy. We're making "Allie, the Princess who loved to Ice Skate". We are at Lindy's house. My brother and sister and Mom and Dad are there too.



This is me and Lindy having tea. My doll Millie isn't in this one, but she was there too. It wasn't really tea, it was hot chocolate. I drank 3 cups!

I like this picture. It's of me with my first fish. You'll have t0 turn your head sideways to see it.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

oh my goodness! it sounds like you had a great time that day! tea-party's are lots of fun!

Krissy

Welcome!

welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!