Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Fun Times

My VBS was so cool! I liked making the necklace on the last day. I had a great time in my class. I got to carry the banner in the parade! We saw lots of familiar people, and we had a great time. It was really loud on the last day! The thunder just was REALLY loud! Well, as you look at this blog, you will find many amazing things about me. Today we're going to Hobby Lobby. Lindy and I are going to knit after I get my knitting things! :o) Someday I'm going to sell socks and other things that I knit, like Lindy. :o) :o) :o) :o) :o)

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I can't wait to go to Hobby Lobby with you! We're going to have fun knitting.

Krissy said...

I remember when I used to go to VBS. I always had a great time! =)

Krissy

Welcome!

welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!