Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
My First Post!
Hi! My name is Austin, and welcome to my blog! Here is what I've been doing. I've been visiting with my cousin Lindy. She lives in North Carolina. Lindy got here yesterday. We've been spending lots of time together. As you know, I live in a house with my family. Lindy and I have been making princess books. Right now, we're doing one called "Rose, the Princess who Loved Flowers". Someday Lindy is going to teach me how to knit! I am so excited! I want pink yarn. This is my first blog! Lindy helped me make it. My church is having VBS. This is my last day. It's been really exciting! First we learned about Jesus healing. Yesterday we learned about Him teaching us to obey and serve Him. Today is "Jesus Calms the Storm". My brother is watching Peter Pan. This is what I made in VBS. First, I made a boat. Then, I made a scroll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!

2 comments:
I love your blog! I'm having fun making it with you. I can't wait to see your next post! Love you. :)
that's wonderful! I love your blog, Austin!
Krissy
Post a Comment