Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Camp Catcheefishee!
I like Camp Catcheefishee! Camp Catcheefishee is last night's camp that Lindy named. Today is our last camp night! We went to Camp Catcheefishee Cafe (Golden Corral) and we sung campfire songs and watched State Fair. State Fair is a great movie. We didn't eat popcorn, cause we went to Catcheefishee Cafe! It was fun catching fish in Camp Catcheefishee. We're going to Clay Casa today! I don't know what I'm going to paint yet! I think the best part of it is choosing your painting thing. It is going to be so fun!!!!!!!!! Lindy is going to paint a bank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!

3 comments:
Hi Austin, my name is Mallory Gould. I know your Grandma and Grandpa Meeker because we go to the same church. We are the ones that gave you the "Sophie Skates" book. I love your blog keep up with it, it's a great way to share your life with your family and friends.
Hi, Austin!
It's so fun to read all about your activities. I'm glad that Lindy taught you to knit so you can make lots of neat things.
Your campouts sound like soooo much fun!
We can hardly wait until you come to SD. We are already making plans for some fun things to do while you're here.
Love, Grandma
Sounds like you had a great time there! I enjoyed reading about it!
Krissy
Post a Comment