Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Lindy's Last Day
I'm so sad about Lindy leaving tomorrow. :o( But I'm looking foward to going to South Dakota! I'm so nervous about the flight. I love Lindy so much, but good thing I have her email! We all are sad. I had fun when Lindy was here, so I'm really sad that she's leaving. We're going to Cheesy Jane's to have one more fun thing.If you are on my blog, you might be sad that Lindy is leaving too. That's all I want to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!

2 comments:
I'm sad too Austin, but we sure did have fun, didn't we? I'm going to miss you, but it will seem like no time at all until I come next year. Until then, we'll have phone, being pen-pals until we die, email, and, of course, our blogs, to keep in touch. Plus, you have your SD trip, and me my trip to my Nanny and Granddaddy's house to look foward to. I'll check your blog every day, I promise! Let's just try to have fun tonight and in the morning, enjoy the last little bit of our time together, and not think about me leaving. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lindy
I bet that was really hard for you.
=( but I'm sure you'll see her very soon!
Krissy
Post a Comment