Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.
Monday, August 6, 2007
Clay Casa!
I like Clay Casa! We went to it today. It is a place that you can paint clay objects, and then they bake them, and they look really shiny when they are done! I love it! You know what I mean by shiny, shiny shiny shiny! Wow! I think they look very great. We've been there lots of times, and Lindy has never been there. So we took her, and she made a bank! I made a dolphin and Brett made a shark. Brett loves sharks, and I love dolphins! Addison painted a little doggy bowl! It's a bowl with a dog on it. Addison likes cats and dogs. Mommy just watched us paint, and made speckles all over the plate that we put our footprints on. It really tickled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!

2 comments:
Sounds like you like all kinds of crafty things. Keep it up.
That is so neat Austin! You seem like a very creative person! I like making crafts too!
Post a Comment