Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Our House

I like our house. It's big, not huge, though. Aspen and Chaz, Mommy and Daddy, Brett, Addison, and me live here. It is fun. Aspen likes the kitchen most because we give him things to eat! Chaz likes to be outside because he can chase trucks! Me and Brett like upstairs the most because we get computer time. Addison seems to like all of the rooms the best. Mommy likes the living room the best, and Daddy does, too! We have a nice yard and a swingset. That is all I want to say.

9 comments:

Lindy said...

Great post! When I read it, I feel like I'm still at your house! I just got home, and like I promised, the first thing I did was look at your blog. I miss you a WHOLE LOT!!! I'll mail you a letter tomorrow, with one for Brett and Addison too. I'm about to go watch Cinderella. and I'll call you just as soon as I'm done.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Lindy

P.S. You may want to change your colors a tiny bit, it's just a little hard to read in some places. :o)

TheHomeBody said...

That sounds like a great house! Cool picture of you knitting.

SandyK said...

I like the picture of you knitting - I love to knit, too! Yuor huose and family sound very nice.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your beautiful home and family. Keep on knitting and smiling.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you really know how to have fun :-) Your aunt Lindy must be really special. Keep on knitting.

Anonymous said...

Nice knitting. My father taught me when I was about your age, and I've enjoyed it ever since. All your posts are interesting. Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

Your aunt Lindy has told knitters all over the world about you. I'm in California. Right now I'm visiting friends in Big Sur and I'm looking out over the ocean. You've done a great job on your blog. Enjoy your knitting.

Marianne

Debbie said...

I love your site and your picture is cool.My daughter lives in Texas to.That is awesome.Your Aunt Lindy is cool teaching you how to knit.Wow arent you lucky!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. I read about you on your cousin Lindy's blog. You all sound like a wonderful, loving family. It was very kind of Lindy to take the time to teach you to knit, so many young people her age do not take the time for such "Quality" things! What wonderful memories you are creating!
I hope Lindy teaches you about quilting also! They are both such great crafts to do!
Blessings to you and all your family!

Welcome!

welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!