Hello! I'm Austin. I'll show you my blog, and pics of me knitting.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
The Wedding
I liked going to Mr. Russ and Mrs. Marva's wedding! When we first arrived, I was like, I don't know about this, but I had a blast! The things were so amazing that they did. The best part was the eating. The wind even blew out our candles! It was soooooooo funny! Do you know what? Addison dumped her water all over Mommy's purse! And then, she dumped her water all over herself! We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
welcome to my blog!!!! I LOVE having bloggists checkout my blog!

4 comments:
I enjoyed reading your comments about the wedding! It was fun, wasn't it! My favorite part was Miss Marva's daughter reading her poem! Love, Mommy
Hey Austin ! I love your blogspot. what a wonderful way to keep up with what you are up to since you aren't that crazy about talking on the phone. I will check your blog alot so I can see what you are doing . I love and miss you.
It sounds like a great time. I always love weddings, too. They are such happy, special times. I'm glad Lindy got to be there during the wedding so she could go with you!
Love,
Aunt Terri
hey Austin,
Sounds like you had a great time at the wedding! I bet it was even more special having Lindy there with you!
Krissy
Post a Comment